Intermission procedures can also be found here (link to QA).
- Give the student the Application to Intermit form to complete.
- When the student returns the form, it should be passed to the supervisor and then the School Director of Graduate Studies for approval.
- School Directors of Graduate Studies may approve intermissions which cumulatively do not exceed six months. In all other cases, the School Administrator will submit the form for the approval of the Associate Dean (Graduate Studies) via the FSO, with supporting evidence via SharePoint.
- The FSO will inform the School when the application has/has not been approved.
- Update the 'General' screen on SDS with the intermission details (please see SDS manual here).
- Send the student Intermission Approved (or not approved) letter.
- Update the student's file.