Making a Payment to the University
The University offers the following payment options:
- Online Payments
- Payments through Western Union Global Pay
- Brussels students – online payments
- Direct transfer to the University of Kent Bank account
Please note that WU® GlobalPay for Students powered by our partner, Western Union Business Solutions, is the only authorised agent of the University to arrange the transfer of payments to the University.
Credit/Debit Card Payments
- The fastest and most convenient way to pay
- Pay from anywhere in the world
- Receive immediate confirmation
- Secure payment method
- Set up an instalment plan for tuition or accommodation
- Update your card details on a current instalment plan
- Your Kent ID number is required to make a payment online
If you are using the Chrome (90) web browser and are experiencing issues with the referral to your bank for authorisation, we are aware that this is a global issue with the new Chrome browser version and advise you to use a different browser until this issue is resolved.
Online Payments with Western Union Global Pay
- Rate quoted held for 72 hours
- Full payment amount received by the University of Kent
- Payment can be easily identified and allocated by the University
- Secure and quick way to make payment
Brussels & Paris Student Payments
If studying at the Brussels or Paris campus you can make an online payment using Euro Pay.
Other Methods of Payment
University Of Kent's Bank Details
When making a bank transfer please make sure to reference your Kent ID number and name so we can identify your payment.
Canterbury & KMMS Students
Please be aware when paying by an international bank transfer you will incur bank charges both in the UK and originating bank. These fees need to be paid by the student, for UK fees please see below and contact your own bank for details on their charges.
|All currencies – Credits to account with NatWest|
Branch Banking & Fax
|Inward Payments||£0||Below £101 - £1
£101 or above - £7
Banker’s Draft / International money order
Please make payable to UNIKENT quoting a reference such as student name, student number, invoice number on reverse and forward to:
The Director of Finance
The University of Kent