Making a Payment to the University
Credit/Debit Card Payments
- The fastest and most convenient way to pay
- Pay from anywhere in the world
- Receive immediate confirmation
- Secure payment method
- Set up an instalment plan for tuition or accommodation
- Update your card details on a current instalment plan
- Your Kent ID number is required to make a payment online
Online Payments with Western Union Global Pay
- Rate quoted held for 72 hours
- Full payment amount received by the University of Kent
- Payment can be easily identified and allocated by the University
- Secure and quick way to make payment
Brussels & Paris Student Payments
If studying at the Brussels or Paris campus you can make an online payment using Euro Pay.
Other Methods of Payment
University Of Kent's Bank Details
When making a bank transfer please make sure to reference your Kent ID number and name so we can identify your payment.
Please note that bank charges are made for international bank transfers into the University account (NatWest) and that your bank may also charge you.
Banker’s Draft / International money order
Please make payable to UNIKENT quoting a reference such as student name, student number, invoice number on reverse and forward to:
The Director of Finance
The University of Kent