The UK's European university

Support and guidance


Kent Union (Canterbury): Visit 'Advice for EU students' or email for immigration advice and support

GK Unions (Medway): Email for immigration advice and support

Student Support and Wellbeing: Visit the webpage for information and advice relating to your personal wellbeing


All other enquiries: Please email


Back to Kent and Brexit homepage >

International Development Office

The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T: +44 (0)1227 764000

Last Updated: 03/10/2019