The switchboard at the Telephone Exchange is staffed from 8:30am to 5:00pm from Monday to Friday. It is closed at all other times including public holidays and during the Christmas vacation. The internal telephone service and DDI (direct dialling) facilities remain operational throughout.
Service request forms
Please download and complete the forms below to report a fault or request services. Requests for new extensions, alterations to existing extensions and DDI facilities should be submitted initially to your departmental cost code manager and then forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional phone lines
- Voicemail request
- Phone fault report
- Directory amendment
- Office/Staff moves - relocation of telephony equipment
- Request for IP phones - Medway
- Estates Projects Team Canterbury IP phone requests
In order to minimise any disruption to your service, whenever possible please submit requests for new phone lines and office moves at least two weeks in advance.
IP phone instruction manuals
|5212 - 5224|
|5312 - 5314|
- Opening Hours: 08:30 - 17:00 from Monday to Friday
- T: 01227 823370
- E: email@example.com
Charges & Private Calls
- Annual line rental costs £150 per extension
- Call are billed monthly
- Private calls should be prefixed by code - **444#, followed by 9 for an outside line. (Charges incurred will be deducted from your salary).