Publishing Office Digital Communications
The Publishing Office has editorial responsibility for key areas of the University’s central website aimed at recruiting and enrolling new students. We oversee several sub-sites, including the online prospectus pages which enable prospective students to access accurate information about our courses, the application process and the benefits of studying at Kent.
We also support the Recruitment and Marketing Unit on digital campaigns and evaluation of their performance, as well as working closely with the IS web team and the Corporate Communications team on enhancing the online user experience.
The sites we edit include:
- Courses - the online prospectus pages
- Applicants – a dedicated site for those applying to study at Kent
- Visit Kent – information about Open Days and Visit Days
- Parents – advice for the parents/guardians of prospective students
- Getting Started – guidance and advice for new students
- Locations - information about the University’s campuses and centres
- Clearing – for Clearing applicants
We can also offer help, support and training to academic schools on:
- Web statistics and analysis via Google Analytics
- Social Media
- Tracking of digital marketing campaigns via Google Analytics
- Digital marketing (in conjunction with the Marketing Office).
Contact us at email@example.com