Central Support provides administrative and clerical support to Enrolment Management Services.
The Central Support team welcomes all visitors to the University and also acts as a first point of contact for visitors. The team provides information on all aspects of studying at Kent, including relevant literature.
The team consists of five members of staff and provides the following support:
- Management of EMS finance and budgets
- Management of all personnel administration within the departments including short-term contracts (irregular workers and sessional tutors)
- Managing working facilities for Enrolment Management Servivces:
- Processing of applications from students who require Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks:
- Social Work students
- Pharmacy students
- Students who seek voluntary placements
- Supporting the EMS management team: diary organisation, meetings and travel arrangements
- Manage the receipt and documentation of external deliveries
- Co-ordinate, document and distribute all postal deliveries to EMS (local, national and international).