Velmai Ltd is a British chatbot developer and builder of AI bot customisations.
Since its training of 5 University of Kent students in summer 2017, Velmai has successfully gone to market with 10 key accounts.
The Kent-based CEO, Dr Tania Peitzker, after speaking at a number of international AI & bot summits - New Yorkers' UTTR.com, the London Mayor's Tech Week/Apps World, CeBIT Hannover, the Digital Travel Summit where Velmai was voted #1 tech innovation, Cambridge Wireless AI & Mobility exhibition, Swiss Re & Digital Catapult thinktank, Re-Work Deep Learning Summit, the Mannheim Business School & the University of Cambridge Judge Business School - was then commissioned in autumn '17 to write a 50 000 word book & a series of White Papers on Artificially & Emotionally Intelligent Next Gen Bots for a global business publisher in New York.
The industries & verticals Velmai are botifying with 2D online and 3D hologram, VR and Augmented Reality iterations of our chatbots are:
- The travel & leisure industry for 2D and 3D AI bots customised for specific Use Cases in tourism.
- Universities & student bespoke AI bots with our first roll out at a British university, on campus and online.
- Digital/print publishing - botification of their existing platforms that are national (22 million readers) & international niche users.
- International broadcasting channels including an international film festival.
- Yacht racing & international regattas including yacht manufacture (velmai is going to sponsor an internationals women's sailing cup).
- Automotive industry for high end car manufacturing.
- Human Resources, further education and training.
- Digital media advertising, blended online & offline sponsorships and an original ad inventory to rival Amazon Alexa Skills.
Above, examples of AI bots and MyOwnReport UX. All images created by Cliff Lee, Velmai Chief Creative Officer ©
Velmai are offering the chance for students to take part in a AI-business project.back to top