Dehns is one of Europe's leading firms of patent and trade mark attorneys
Dehns was founded in 1920 and is one of Europe’s leading firms of patent and trade mark attorneys. They are consistently ranked in the top tier of UK firms by legal and industry guides.
Their practical, creative and commercially-focussed approach to intellectual property helps them to turn their clients’ ideas, inventions and brands into patents, trade marks and registered designs that are valuable commercial assets.
• Patent preparation and filing
• Invention identification & patentability opinions
• Worldwide prosecution of patent applications through to grant
• EPO oppositions & appeals
• UK litigation
• Trade Mark preparation and filing
• Trade Mark Searching
• Worldwide prosecution through to registration
• Cancellation and Invalidity Proceedings
• IP strategy advice and portfolio management • Freedom to operate, infringement and validity advice
• Assignments & licenses
• IP due diligence & valuation
• Watching services
Dehns are providing the chance for 5 Science students, with at least 50 points, to attend an Employability Session. This will cover how to become a patent attorney and more information on this particular role, as well as CV and interview advice.
Patent Attorneys are graduate scientists, who undertake legal training as part of their employment. For more information, see here.
Posted 12 days ago
Posted 13 days ago
Posted 15 days ago
2015-17: Dehns provided an employability session on how to become a Patent Attorney.
back to top