You can sign up for 2016-2017 by logging your extra-curricular activities on MyFolio:
- Log-in to MyFolio
- Select 'Content' and then 'Employability Points.'
- Click on 'Tell us what you've been up to' button.
- Provide information on the activity in the form.
- Submit the form or add an additional activity.
- The points will appear on your EP profile within 48-72 hours.
The EP Dashboard illustrates the number of points you have earned and all the activities you have logged. You can update your profile as often as you like.
If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to contact the EP team.
Please see a step-by-step video below, illustrating how to sign-up to the EP Scheme and log your activities for Employability Points.