How to get Rewarded
If you earn enough points by 18th March 2019 (17:00), you will be able to apply for EP rewards, which include internships, work experience, training and much more.
The EP Rewards Pack 2019 is now live and you can view all EP rewards here.
The process to get rewarded is:
- On 11th March, the EP team will email all students registered on the scheme a copy of the 2018-19 Rewards Pack. This document includes all rewards which will be on offer, relevant criteria and logistical information.
- The deadline to log your points for 2018-19 is 18th March 2019 (17:00). Any points earned after this time will automatically roll-over to the 2019-20 academic year.
- All students who have at least 50 points on their profile will receive an application form on 19th March.
- Students will have need to complete their application form by 2nd April (23:59). Students can select the rewards they wish to apply for and place these in order of preference.
- Throughout April, the EP team will shortlist students for rewards. If you have successfully applied for a work-based reward, you may be invited to attend an interview. All other rewards are confirmed to students at the end of May.
- Interviews are held in mid-May and all reward winners are confirmed by the end of May 2019.
- All winners are invited to attend the Rewards Ceremony on 4th June 2019, whereas rewards commence from early June.
- Students must have sufficient points to apply for rewards.
- Students can apply for as many rewards as they like, although restricted to three internships and one voucher.
- The University of Kent and the Employability Points team accept no responsibility for the cancellation of placements due to sponsor commitments, but the EP team will try and find an alternative opportunity where available.
- If you are an international student, it is your responsibility to check your ability to work in the UK in accordance with your visa.
- If preferred, students can roll-over points in March rather than redeem these for rewards.
- Rewards are not guaranteed, although the EP team will attempt to ensure all students are rewarded.