The Employability Points Scheme is an unique and innovative approach towards enhancing student employability, whilst providing employers with access to the most engaged students at the University of Kent.
If you would are interested in offering an internship, project opportunity, work experience or something else, please contact the EP team to discuss how this can be embedded within the current programme.
How does it work?
- Between August and mid-February, external organisations can offer 'rewards' through the Employability Points Scheme.
- In mid-March, students with sufficient points submit their applications for rewards.
- The EP team shortlist the candidates in early April and liaise with you regarding the interview process.
- Interviews are held at our Canterbury campus throughout May.
- The rewards commence from June onwards.