OMBEA is an interactive audience response system that displays live feedback on opinions and knowledge during a teaching session. Students can participate using any internet enabled device.
Embedding seamlessly within Microsoft PowerPoint, it's easy to use OMBEA for;
- Testing student knowledge
- Initiating discussion amongst the class or groups of students
- Formative feedback
- Peer feedback
If you are interested in purchasing a license to use OMBEA, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Our Moodle Module has a wealth of guidance to help you use OMBEA effectively.
- Our interactive course is great for those new to OMBEA or wanting a refresher.
- Help yourself by using the Guides and FAQs to look up something quickly.
- Still stuck? Contact us for help or sign up to Training.
If you are interested in using OMBEA, please get in touch with the E-Learning Team.