School of Economics, Keynes College, Room D3.05
- +44 (0) 1227 816255 Ext 16255
Andreas Markoulakis began studying for a PhD in Economics in September 2014.
- Behavioural Economics
- Decision Theory
- Experimental Economics
- Environmental and Agricultural Economics
Three Essays on the Economics of Decision Making under Risk
Thesis supervisorsback to top
- Markoulakis, A. (2018). "The impact of higher stakes on loss aversion: An experimental investigation"
- Markoulakis, A. (2018). "The asymmetry between gains and losses: The effect of higher stakes and time delay"
- Markoulakis, A. (2018). “An experimental investigation of the interrelationship between risk and time"
Work in progress
- "Improving the estimates of attitudes towards risk", British Academy/Leverhulme Small Research Grants 2017-18, with Balcombe K., and Fraser, I.
- "Assessment of risk behaviour and technology adoption for fish farmers in Ghana", with Crentsil, C.