- 06/07: The Nature of Regional Unemployment in Italy, Matteo Lanzafame
- 06/06: The Endogeneity of the Natural Rate of Growth in the Regions of Italy, Matteo Lanzafame
- 06/05: Inflation Targeting, Exchange Rate Pass-Through and 'Fear of Floating', Reginaldo P. Nogueira Jnr.
- 06/04: Periodically Collapsing Rational Bubbles in Exchange Rates: A Markov-Switching Analysis for a Sample of Industrialised Markets, Jose Eduardo de A. Ferreira
- 06/03: Effects of Fundamentals on the Exchange Rate: A Panel Analysis for a Sample of Industrialised and Emerging Economics, Jose Eduardo de A. Ferreira
- 06/02: Inflation Targeting and the Role of Exchange Rate Pass-through, Reginaldo P. Nogueira Jnr
- 06/01: The Relationship Between Economic Growth and Inequality: Evidence from the Age of Market Liberalism, Gerardo Angeles-Castro