Postgraduate Diploma/Masters in Higher Education
The PG Diploma builds on the existing Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education with the addition of new modules designed to develop a critical understanding of the processes and nature of educational research, with a specific focus on HE. We support you to develop and interrogate a field of specialism in the Higher Education context which can then be pursued through a dissertation for the MA.
These programmes are open to staff in academic, research and learning support roles with a minimum of two years’ experience of teaching and/or supporting learning in HE. They are free of charge for staff employed by the University of Kent and staff at partner colleges teaching University of Kent programmes.
UN825 Educational Research Methods
UN824 Interrogating Educational Research
One of the following:
- UN812 Developing as a Researcher in Higher Education
- UN815 Technology in the Academic Environment
- UN816 Learning and Teaching Innovation
- UN821 Assessment and Feedback in Higher Education
- UN822 Individual Investigation in HE
- UN826 Internationalisation and Higher Education
- UN829 Reflection and Reflexivity in Higher Education
- UN899 The MA Dissertation
Please follow the university's online application procedure