Central Student Administration

Course change request

Interested in changing to another degree programme? Please read the important information below:

This form is applicable to all students.

What to do?

  • Speak to your Academic Adviser
  • Confirm approval from new School
  • Complete the form
  • Complete Sections 1 - 4, and pass to your new Course Director / School Director of Graduate Studies.

Note: Academic schools may set and enforce deadlines by which change of course requests must be received. Please contact the academic school you are considering joining for further information.

Visa (Tier 4) students MUST follow this process using the change form, failure to do so may result in a breach of your visa study conditions.

Stage 1 undergraduate students

If you wish to change your course before week 3 of the Autumn Term you should first contact the Admissions Officer in the School to which you wish to transfer.



Thinking about Study Abroad?

More information

Note, the deadline for this is Week 5 of Stage 2.




University of Kent - © University of Kent

The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T: +44 (0)1227 764000

Last Updated: 08/01/2019