Central Student Administration

Electoral Roll (Register)

From 10 June 2014, people registering to vote in England and Wales will need to register as individuals. In order to register, you are required to complete a self-registration form on the Government website. Why you should register to vote - find out more.



Further information: Electoral Services, Canterbury City Council

Military Road,
Canterbury CT1 1YW

Electoral Services at Canterbury City Council website

01227 862 007




University of Kent - © University of Kent

The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T: +44 (0)1227 764000

Last Updated: 10/03/2015