About exams at Kent
The Examinations team are responsible for organising and running:
- End of year exams that take place in May - June during the summer term;
- Resit exams in August;
- Exams that departments run at other times - eg KBS exams in January.
Figures for 2017 Canterbury and Medway main exam period:
- 871 different modules across four different campus locations.
- Almost 57,000 individual student seatings.
- Over 1400 students requiring adapted arrangements.
Information for students
General information about exams, regulations, adapted arrangements and resits.
Guidance for staff
How to prepare exam papers (includes templates), submission deadlines, and script collection arrangements.
Dates of the main exam period and information on how to access student and staff exam timetables.
Key Dates and Deadlines:
Exam Period 2018:
Tuesday 8th May - Friday 15th June