Information for students
General information about exams, regulations, adapted arrangements and resits.
Guidance for staff
How to prepare exam papers (includes templates), submission deadlines, and script collection arrangements.
Dates of the main exam period and information on how to access student and staff exam timetables.
About exams at Kent
The Examinations team are responsible for organising and running:
- End of year exams that take place in May - June during the summer term;
- Resit exams in August;
- Exams that departments run at other times - eg KBS exams in January.
Figures for 2017 main exam period:
- 873 different modules across four different campus locations.
- Over 56,500 individual student seatings.
- Almost 1600 students requiring adapted arrangements.
Key Dates and Deadlines:
Students: Your exam timetable is now available on your SDS