Creative Campus Interns support specific Creative Campus projects by:
- acting as student chmpions for the Creative Campus
- contributing to a specified Creative Campus project, including promotion and publicity; leading and supporting events; contributing their own ideas; reporting on progress
- promoting student awareness and engagement with the project, involving students and enabling them to share ideas and make their own contributions
- participating in meetings of the Creative Campus team and potentially other meetings, eg. the group of interns may themselves wish to meet from time to time
- taking part in appropriate training
- reporting to a mentor on the Creative Campus team. A maximum of 50 hours’ work in the academic year is currently anticipated for each intern. Hours of work, including any training, will be arranged to fit in with academic commitments.