The Erasmus+ Traineeship scheme is a formal route for students from participating countries to come and participate in an Erasmus funded placement.
- Students must be registered in a full degree at another Higher Education Institution outside of the UK within the Erasmus+ participating countries.
- Students must undertake the placement for a minimum of 2 months up to 12 months.
- If you hold a non-EU passport, you must contact the Erasmus team as soon as possible to check if you would be eligible to apply. This is due to visa regulations set by UKVI.
- You should first research the University of Kent and identify which academic School you would like to apply to. Please note: International Development are unable to accept applications for work placements.
- Identify a supervisor that you would like to work with
- Complete the online application form.
- Please apply at least 2 months prior to your anticipated start date.
- On receipt of the application, the Erasmus team will pass your request on to the appropriate person for consideration. Please note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to host all requests.
Once accepted by Kent, you can complete and agree your learning outcomes with your supervisor at Kent and your home institution.