European (EU) students
The following information is for EU (non-UK) students who wish to apply to the University outside a European exchange programme. The deadline for applications is 30 June.
You may apply to study here for the full academic year or for one/two terms only. However, if you do not wish to stay for the full academic year, you should bear in mind that:
- The University’s academic calendar is split in to three terms - Autumn, Spring and Summer - not two semesters. Click here for the University's term dates
- Teaching takes place in the Autumn and Spring Terms: some courses are taught for one term, others are taught over the two terms.
- All examinations will take place in the Summer Term, when no teaching will take place.
Short-term, non-exchange students pay tuition fees to the University of Kent. Students who study at Kent for one or two terms only will be charged a proportion of the fees.
You can apply online.
You will need to submit the following documents with your application form:
- A copy of your passport
- A provisional module registration form see advice on choosing modules
- A full certified transcripts of your academic achievements and results to date from your home institution
- A report from a teacher who is familiar with your academic work at your present university or college
- Proof of your English Language Qualification
If you have any queries relating to your application do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.