We will send you information and the link to the online form when your university has confirmed that you are their selected Erasmus+ student.
- Complete the application form online as soon as possible
- Upload your Learning Agreement and Transcript of Marks as part of your application. If it is impossible for you to do this before 15 May, you must inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If you would like to study a language while at Kent (excluding English), please include a note confirming your current level in that language
- If you require a visa to study in the UK, you must upload an official copy of a valid Secure English Language Test (SELT) (e.g. IELTS or Pearson)
It is important to apply as early as possible in order to have the best chance of getting your preferred modules and campus accommodation.
Deadline for applications - 15 May
Deadline for applications - 15 October*
* We strongly advise all students to apply by 15 May, even if you will arrive in January.
Masters students: If you think you should study here at postgraduate (Masters) level, please ask your home university to confirm this to us by email. This is only possible where a postgraduate exchange is already in place.
Please note it is not possible to register as an undergraduate student and then take postgraduate modules or vice versa.
Postgraduate applications take a long time to process; please do not leave your application until the last minute! Failure to provide all the required documentation will delay the processing of your application.