Erasmus and exchanges

Frequently asked questions


Does my university have an exchange with Kent?

You can find a list of our current exchanges here.

Which campus will I study at?

Currently, all European exchange and short-term students are based at the Canterbury campus, except for the Pharmacy, Music and Fine Art exchanges, which is are taught at the Medway campus.


Publishing Office - © University of Kent

The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T: +44 (0)1227 764000

Last Updated: 29/11/2016