All students will write one 6000 word essay on a topic which requires them to draw on material from the service issues, social psychology and behavioural analysis and intervention modules. This will be done over the course of the year for full time students and in the second year for part time students and will be submitted during the third term of the final year.
This module appears in the following module collections.
None. Expected hours of study including autonomous study: 150 hours
Method of assessment
100% Coursework: This module will involve the production of an essay outline, on which the student will receive feedback from their tutor, followed by a 6000 word essay.
Reading will be recommended through the guided study materials and seminars and many core references will be provided electronically. However, this module will require students to search for and discover further reading on their chosen topic.
See the library reading list for this module (Canterbury)
On completion of this module students will be able to:
• Conduct a literature review on a topic chosen from a list provided
• Produce an outline of this review that indicates the main structure and content to be included
• Produce an integrated and well-structured written account of relevant policy, academic literature and other sources, in a way that answers the question posed
Back to top
Credit level 7. Undergraduate or postgraduate masters level module.
- ECTS credits are recognised throughout the EU and allow you to transfer credit easily from one university to another.
- The named convenor is the convenor for the current academic session.
University of Kent makes every effort to ensure that module information is accurate for the relevant academic session and to provide educational services as described. However, courses, services and other matters may be subject to change. Please read our full disclaimer.