There are strict rules governing your legal name which should appear in full on your certificate as on other legal documents, i.e. passport.

Check your name on the Student Data System - this is how it will be printed on your certificate

If it is correct? You do not need to do anything further regarding your legal name. 

If it is not correct, you must contact the Central Student Administration Office (CSAO). 

When you are invited to your graduation you will be provided with a name change deadline. 

You must contact CSAO with a copy of your passport if your legal name is wrong before the deadline listed above. If you submit a name change after your ceremony, your certificate will not be reprinted. 

Contact CSAO if your legal name is wrong on SDS
Last updated