Enquire today about using our conference facilities at the Medway campus.
Choose from our conference facilities at: Chatham Royal Historic Dockyard or the main Medway campus both steeped in history.
• Lecture theatres and meeting/seminar rooms for 12 – 300 delegates
• 750 en-suite rooms available during the summer months
• Day meeting rooms available
• Flexible catering options to suit all event types
• Full event management and delegate registration service in-house
The Royal Historic Dockyard Church is a spacious and unique lecture theatre for up to 300 delegates. Built in 1806, the church was fully refurbished in 2015 and offers state-of-the-art conference facilities.
We also have a number of smaller meeting rooms situated in the adjacent Sail & Colour Loft, where in 1758, 45 sailmakers were employed to make sails, signals and flags, including those used by Nelson in his ‘England expects…’ message.