There are different ways that people interested in health research can be involved with CHSS, for example:
- Being kept up to date with our research and activities by signing up to our newsletter
- Following us on Twitter
- Being involved in the development of our research to make sure that the service user voice is heard
Involvement is different to participating in research. For example, you can:
- contribute to research ideas
- comment on recruitment
- feedback on research information and consent forms
- be part of a group that manages a research project
- become a peer researcher
- help to analyse results
- disseminate results to people that need to know about them
Be a part of the Opening Doors to Research Group
If you are interested in joining our Opening Doors to Research Group, click here to fill out our expression of interest form (both online and postal forms available; accessible formats available upon request).
If you would like further information on any of the above, or have a general query about Public Engagement and CHSS, please contact our Public Involvement Lead:
As an ongoing commitment to Public Engagement, CHSS holds Open Lectures which interested members of the public are welcome to attend. See our Events page for details of upcoming lectures.