What can I do with my degree in Sport?
As well as subject-specific knowledge and skills, a graduate in sport will typically:
- Have the ability to solve problems
- Be able to analyse, interpret and show critical judgement
- Be able to self-appraise and reflect on practice
- Recognise and respond to moral, legal, ethical and safety issues
- Have communication, presentation, numeracy and IT skills
- Have interactive and group-work skills
- Know how to plan and manage their own learning.
This is not an exhaustive list of skills - you will develop many skills from your course, extra-curricular activities and work experience. You can find out more about the skills employers look for and how you can develop them here.