Careers and Employability Service

What can I do with my degree in Social Policy?

Further study


Students may progress to postgraduate training in professional or vocational areas. They may also continue studying in an area of particular interest. For specific information on further study for social policy graduates, see this Prospects page.

More information on postgraduate study



Careers and Employability Service - © University of Kent

The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7ND, T: +44 (0)1227 764000 ext. 3299

Last Updated: 10/09/2019