What can I do with my degree in Marketing?
Find a job
The Careers and Employability Service provides information and advice on job searching to University of Kent students and recent graduates. This includes a vacancy database advertising a range of graduate jobs, sandwich placements and vacation work/internships and online resources.
Marketing job boards:
- Campaign jobs: Marketing, media and advertising job site
- Marketing Week: Marketing job resource with latest graduate and trainee jobs
- Spotlight Recruitment: Marketing recruitment
- Opilio Recruitment – Digital Marketing recruitment agency
General graduate vacancy sites
The websites listed below will be useful when searching for vacancies and companies offering graduate jobs, internships and placement years.
- TARGET JobsSearch employers by name or industry sector
- MilkroundVacancies A-Z by employer or by industry sector, plus careers advice
- GlassdoorJobs, company information and reviews and interview feedback
- GradJobsEmployer A-Z, magazine and recruitment events
- The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers– as chosen by graduates
- Best Companies Guide
- The Job CrowdIncludes a feature on “Top Companies to Work For”
- Inside Careerscovers actuaries, accountants, management consultancy, tax advisors
- Rate My PlacementInternships and year-in-industry jobs and company reviews
- EntryparkEmployers across Europe
- Graduate jobs Kent Business School, Graduate jobs in Business for final year students
- Internships Kent Business School, Key resources and links to internship opportunities
- Year in Industry Kent Business School, Where to find 12 month placements / internships