What can I do with my degree in Health and Social Care?
Find a job
The Careers and Employability Service provides information and advice on job searching to University of Kent students and recent graduates. This includes a vacancy database advertising a range of graduate jobs, sandwich placements and vacation work/internships and online resources. The websites listed below may also be useful when searching for a job and when looking for further information on this sector.
- British Association of Social Workers
- NHS Graduate Scheme
- NHS careers
- The Guardian Jobs
- British Sociological Association
- Economic & Social Research Council (ESRC)
- National Graduate Development Programme (ngdp)
- Social Care Institute for Excellence
- Social and Community Care Jobs
- UK Government information service
- UK Social Policy Association (SPA)
- Civil Service fast stream