Careers and Employability Service

What can I do with my degree in War and Conflict?

Employers related to War and Conflict


See also the jobs boards under “Links & Employers”

Conflict, Peace and Security

International organisations

Details of these and other international organisations and the opportunities they offer, together with further information on careers in international organisations can be found on our I Want to Work for … an International Organisation page



Careers and Employability Service - © University of Kent

The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7ND, T: +44 (0)1227 764000 ext. 3299

Last Updated: 10/09/2019