Careers and Employability Service

What can I do with my degree in Animal Science?

Further study


Some animal science graduates choose to undertake postgraduate study at masters or PhD level in order to specialise in a particular area of interest within their discipline, for example conservation biology. There are also a range of postgraduate courses open to graduates of any degree subject.




Careers and Employability Service - © University of Kent

The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7ND, T: +44 (0)1227 764000 ext. 3299

Last Updated: 10/09/2019