The University of Kent Careers Employability Award
What are the benefits?
- Learn how to write a top quality graduate CV, covering letter, and application form
Unemployment rate for Kent students completing the award is 2%
compared to 5% for those NOT undertaking the award
- Learn how to perform well at graduate interviews
- Improve your career planning and job hunting skills
- Gain strategies to make appropriate career choices
- Increase your chances of getting a graduate level job
- Personal help and feedback from careers staff.
- 60 Employability Points
- By undertaking this award, you are showing initiative and forward planning that will put you in the top 10% of graduate applicants.
- It is free of charge to all University of Kent students.
Check your progress through the award by printing off this handy check list.
It would be mad to apply for a job or attend an interview without doing it!
I recently had a very successful interview largely because I put the advice on the module into practice!
The module is very, very useful! I really love how it makes you to think about your personality and helps you to identify your strengths and weaknesses.