Statement of Service
The Careers and Employability Service is part of the network of student guidance and welfare services that come under the Student Services Division at the University of Kent http://www.kent.ac.uk/studentservices
Our role is:
- To provide an education, information, advice and guidance service covering careers, employment and further study;
- To support students in enhancing their employability and developing transferable skills;
- To work alongside Faculties, Schools and University student support services to deliver careers and employability education to defined groups of students and to integrate careers education, information, advice and guidance into University strategies;
- To liaise with external stakeholders, such as employers, training providers and other external organisations, and to facilitate contacts between students and these organisations;
- To gather information on the destinations of graduates and to provide statistical data to HESA and internal departments.