Information for employers
Advertise a vacancy with us – it’s free!
If you have an opportunity to advertise, please register with the CES Vacancy Database and input the vacancy. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or Tel: 01227 823299. See the Vacancy Handling Policy here.
- Graduate vacancies for the coming summer or autumn may be advertised throughout the academic year to final-year students
- Immediate vacancies for candidates who have already graduated
- Placements and internships: years in industry, sandwich placements, summer internships and career-related vacation work or courses. A weekly digest of placement opportunities is distributed by the University's Careers and Employability Service (CES) to placement officers in the academic schools, for them to distribute to their students.
If you wish to recruit students for part-time work during term-time, or for casual vacation work, contact Kent Union Jobshop.
Projects and Short term work experience opportunities
- If you would like a student to work with you on a specific project please email us OR
- If you would like a student to work with you on a specific project please see our Kent Experiences of Work (KEW) pages or placement email.