AboutMatt leads on employer engagement for the University of Kent, facilitating engagement and relationships between Academic departments and the business community. Matt also project manages the Employability Points Scheme, an unique to the sector initiative focusing on incentivising students to develop work-ready skills and rewarding their commitment with experiences of work.
Careers and Employability Service, The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7ND Tel: 01227 823299 Email: M.T.Cook@kent.ac.uk
- Building relationships with employers.
- Student engagement with co-curricular activities and skill development.
- Events and project management.
- Building relationships with employers and professional organisations.
- Project management of the University of Kent’s Employability Points Scheme.
- Development and implementation of an employer engagement strategy.
- Develop relationships between academic departments and employers.