Interview Skills Quiz
In this quiz you will be asked 18 questions about interview skills. For each question, you have to choose from one of three or four alternatives. You can choose only one of the alternatives. Only your first response will be marked. At the end of the quiz, you will be given a score on your knowledge of interviews.
- Score 32-36. You've practically got the job already!
- Score 28-31. You are quite well prepared for the interview but perhaps still need to brush up on one or two areas.
- Score 24-27. There are still parts of your interview technique which seem to be giving you problems. Work through our interview skills web pages
- Interview skills
- Telephone interviews
- What are the most common interview questions?
- Competency-based applications and interviews Very common; questions begin: "Describe a situation where you ..." or "Give an example of ..."
- How to dress for interviews
- Body language in interviews Quiz on non-verbal communication.
- Assertiveness in interviews
- Nightmare interviews How to deal with an interviewer from Hell ....
- Practice interviews for teaching, accountancy, banking, journalism, marketing, personnel management, retailing, Civil Service, postgraduate study, scientific research, computing & law. You are asked common interview questions & given tips on how to answer.
- Answers to 150 common interview questions.
"Be confident, friendly and most importantly, know why you want the job. "