Maximise your research impact
14 November 2016
Maximise Your Research Impact 2017
Inspirational impact, expert support, and new connections
Afternoon of Wednesday 17 May 2017
Our Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research & Innovation) Professor Philippe De Wilde will welcome us to the second ‘Maximise Your Research Impact’ event at the University. This follows the highly successful 2015 event and will again deliver a programme with value both to those early in their research career who are starting out on their impact journey, and those who are on the road to achieving and evidencing their impact.
Join us to:
- Hear a range of exceptional impact stories at Kent from across the Faculties
- Learn about our expectations for the next REF and assessment of impact
- Take part in an impact poster exhibition and competition. More details to
- Hear from the experts and receive support and guidance on your impact
- Make new connections with individuals and organisations. If there is a person or organisation you’d like to meet – please get in touch
Please direct any questions or comments to Maddy Bell, Impact & Engagement Officer, Research Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information and a programme will be available soon.
Save the date now and don’t miss out!