- Show all
- 50th anniversary
- Admissions and recruitment
- Alumni and reunions
- Art and exhibitions
- Equality and Diversity
- Film and television
- Health, wellbeing and fitness
- Lectures, talks and seminars
- Religious festivals
- Short courses and day schools
- Staff development
- Student skills and employability
- Student Union
- Term dates and holidays
- Theatre and performance
- University meetings
- Public engagement
A professional looking LinkedIn profile is an essential aspect of enhancing your chances of securing graduate employment.
The Careers & Employability Service is offering students the chance to have a professional portrait taken by Matt Cook Photography, free of charge, which can be used for their profile.
- This is being run as a drop-in session, whereby you turn up, add your name to the list and are seen in turn. This enables the photographer to see as many students as possible. Please allow time to wait, if necessary.
- Whilst we will endeavour to see all students that attend, this will be dependent on attendance numbers. We therefore cannot guarantee that you will be seen on the day.
- It is recommended you attend in business/smart attire.
- A separate photography session will also be available on the Medway campus - please check listings
Booking not required
LocationCareers and Employability Service,
University of Kent,
DetailsOpen to All students,
Contact: Careers & Employability Service
T: 01227 823299
Careers & Employability Service