- Show all
- 50th anniversary
- Admissions and recruitment
- Alumni and reunions
- Art and exhibitions
- Equality and Diversity
- Film and television
- Health, wellbeing and fitness
- Lectures, talks and seminars
- Religious festivals
- Short courses and day schools
- Staff development
- Student skills and employability
- Student Union
- Term dates and holidays
- Theatre and performance
- University meetings
- Public engagement
A programme of short films from the School of Arts' film practice modules, ranging from UG to PG work. The films to be screened include:
- A Good Cigar by Sam Tornio, MA Film with Practice.
- A Student in Sheep's Clothing by Niall Hayes and Sam Murphy,
- First Flower by Jessica Bongi, Jessica Brito-Silva/ Lina Witow, Stage 1 students on the BA (Hons) in Film.
- Blue by Wassiq Ahmed, Marisol Bassino, and Massimiliano Folgheraiter, Stage 2 students on the BA (Hons) in Film.
- Cleft by Tatiana Hristova and Ana Tapia, Stage 2 students on the BA (Hons) in Film.
- Optimistic Station by Jake Andre, Elise Noakes and Adam Synyszyn, Stage 2 students on the BA (Hons) in Film.
- If Memory Serves, Yu Ai, Rachel Dodds, Ke Fang, Kawaita Nunthakunatip, Stage 3 students on the BA (Hons) in Film.
- How to Start a Cult by Natalia Abrol, Toby Barber, Rola Hafez, Nimasu Namsaren, Stage 3 students on the BA (Hons) in Film.
- Force of Change by Harry Nott, MA Film with Practice.
University of Kent,
DetailsOpen to all,
Contact: Lawrence Jackson
T: 01227 827228
School of Arts