- Show all
- 50th anniversary
- Admissions and recruitment
- Alumni and reunions
- Art and exhibitions
- Equality and Diversity
- Film and television
- Health, wellbeing and fitness
- Lectures, talks and seminars
- Religious festivals
- Short courses and day schools
- Staff development
- Student skills and employability
- Student Union
- Term dates and holidays
- Theatre and performance
- University meetings
- Public engagement
Have you heard of #whyismycurriculumwhite and #RhodesMustFall ?
- Want to see your curriculum at UoK become more culturally diverse?
- Want to have a space to discuss and read about critical race and religion perspectives with other students of colour?
Come and join us for a student-led session where you can also hear about how to get involved in the 'Decolonizing the Curriculum Project' (DtCP) including:
- Being a focus group leader (and getting paid)
- Co-authoring a publication of findings from the focus groups
- organising a one day student-led workshop
There will also be an Introduction by Professor Robert Beckford (https://www.canterbury.ac.uk/a... employability points, learn essential skills, meet dynamic people and become a CHANGE ACTOR!!
For more info and to access the short intro reading head to:
https://moodle.kent.ac.uk/2018... click on 'self enrol'.Visit the event web page
University of Kent,
DetailsOpen to All Students,
Contact: Dr Suhraiya Jivraj
Kent Law School