- Show all
- 50th anniversary
- Admissions and recruitment
- Alumni and reunions
- Art and exhibitions
- Equality and Diversity
- Film and television
- Health, wellbeing and fitness
- Lectures, talks and seminars
- Religious festivals
- Short courses and day schools
- Staff development
- Student skills and employability
- Student Union
- Term dates and holidays
- Theatre and performance
- University meetings
- Public engagement
This presentation is open to all School of English undergraduates and postgraduates and also students studying other related humanities degrees. It will cover:
- Careers open to graduates with a degree in English, from Publishing to Law, Teaching to TV, Advertising to Accountancy.
- How to choose a career by analysing your interests, skills, strengths, values and personality,
- Whether you need to do a postgraduate course, how much this will cost you and what skills you need to develop.
- Sources of internships and graduate jobs
- How employers view graduates of English and how to develop the necessary skills.
- CVs for students of English
- Taking action - when to apply for jobs, postgraduate study etc.
Book to attend via https://careers.kent.ac.uk/lea...
University of Kent,
DetailsOpen to All students,
Contact: Careers & Employability Service
T: 01227 8223299
Careers & Employability Service