- Show all
- 50th anniversary
- Admissions and recruitment
- Alumni and reunions
- Art and exhibitions
- Equality and Diversity
- Film and television
- Health, wellbeing and fitness
- Lectures, talks and seminars
- Religious festivals
- Short courses and day schools
- Staff development
- Student skills and employability
- Student Union
- Term dates and holidays
- Theatre and performance
- University meetings
- Public engagement
This presentation is open to all DICE students including postgraduates and also any others with an interest in careers in Environmental careers.It will cover:
- Careers open to graduates with a degree in conservation, from Ecologist to Ecotourism, Teacher to Nature Reserve Warden, Environmental Consultant to Zookeeper.
- How to choose a career
- Postgraduate study
- Sources of internships and graduate jobs
- How employers view graduates of conservation and how to develop the necessary skills for environmental jobs.
- Environmental CVs
- Taking action - when to apply for jobs, postgraduate study etc.
All welcomeVisit the event web page
Book to attend via https://careers.kent.ac.uk/lea...
University of Kent,
DetailsOpen to All students,
Contact: Careers & Employability Service
T: 01227 823299
Careers & Employability Service