It is important that all our communications are on brand and this includes posters for internal and external audiences.
Please note: The brand lite and non-recruitment templates are for internal use only. They must not be used to communicate with potential students or external audiences. All recruitment / marketing and external materials must be produced in conjunction with Recruitment and Marketing, Corporate Communications and the Design & Print Centre.
Download and open one of the template packs below.
Select the section of text you want to update and type/insert your poster copy.
If cutting and pasting from another file, click on the mini clipboard icon after pasting, select “Keep Text Only” to preserve the font style in this template.
- Only use the approved fonts, Century Schoolbook and Arial
- Keep your copy short and concise
- Only use good quality images
- Follow the same guidelines as for any Kent imagery
- Where possible, use the Kent image library
- Make sure your image is correctly proportioned, check – Picture format > Size > Scale – the height and width % should be the same
- Make sure your have copyright permission to use the image
- Delete the picture box if it’s not required
- Add more colours
- Move the picture box above sub-heading, the bottom of the picture must align with the bottom of the logo
- Use images that appear out of focus or pixelated