Below is the format for the University's email signature.
Below is an example image of how a standard email signature should look.
How to create your email signature
Copy the format above and follow the points below to set the correct font, colour and size.
- Make your email body content larger than the your email signature (at least 12pt Arial).
- Use Arial as the font set at 10pt. Use black as the font colour
- Put your name in bold e.g. Joe Employee | Manager
- Provide a few lines of space between your email content and the signature
- Do not have links to personal content (e.g. personal Facebook or Twitter, personal websites, linkedIn)
- Do not add images to your email signature
- Have as few related links as possible. Related links must be directly relevant to your department. If you need to have a multiple links, separate them using a pipe symbol "|" e.g.
www.kent.ac.uk/department | Facebook | @unikent