Become a Kent Alumni Ambassador!
All Kent alumni are eligible to apply to be ambassadors for the University. You know Kent best and are therefore in a great position to inform others - prospective students, parents and employers - about the 'Kent experience'.
Being an ambassador gives alumni the chance to reconnect with Kent, to support prospective and current students and engage with our global community of alumni and supporters. It’s also great for your CV and professional development.
Ambassadors benefit from preferential event invitations and exposure through our communications, publications and networks.
Alumni ambassadors help the University in several ways:
- Talking to prospective students in their country and telling them what life at Kent is like.
- Some Alumni ambassadors also help our International Development staff or our European Recruitment Office at education exhibitions in their country.
- Organising or supporting events in their country or region, including alumni reunions, pre-departure events for students about to come to Kent or arrival events for students on a year abroad placement in your country or region.
- Helping us connect with other alumni through your networks.
- Being a contact for prospective students who may have questions about studying at Kent or in their country or region.
- Promoting university news and activity through social media or networks
- Advising or mentoring current students through our e-mentoring program, KEW-NET.