- Academic integrity is about maintaining the standards of your university and of your degree.
- New regulations now mean that the University must keep records of plagiarism and include this information in employment or academic references.
- Avoid plagiarism by using the information in the Guide for Students pages.
Use the links on the Guide for Staff pages to find information on:
Not sure where to start?
Use the Assignment Survival Kit to plan your next assignment. You can use it to:
- Work out the steps you might find useful in completing your assignment.
- Plan your time to give you the best opportunity to complete your assignments well.
- Understand how to manage your time if you have several assignments due in the same week.