Interested in how the University is working to improve student experience and student lifecycle administration with business change? Then read on for more information about the KentVision Programme.
From September 2018 KentVision will be used for an array of administrative activities across the complete student lifecycle, including everything from student, programme or module looks ups to registering students, viewing module diets, entering and viewing marks, approving PGR supervisory meetings, processing scholarships and more.
And KentVision will also be there for students, whether enrolling, choosing modules, accessing timetables or viewing personal information, PGR progress reviews and marks.
The future with KentVision:
- Unified and value-added business processes
- Planned and controlled by your rules
- Efficiencies enabled by KentVision as an administrative 'management' system
- Reliable, quality data
- Unified programme structures
- Simplified, lean and agile