About the Academic Division
The Academic Division is one of the administrative central services at the University. It is headed by the Academic Registrar, Jon Pink, and has approximately 260 members of staff working within four sections.
To find out exactly what each section does, see sections and services.
Academic Division responsibilities
- To provide a central service to students, staff and Government agencies for the accurate recording, dissemination and reporting of student data and information.
- To provide academic administrative support to the schools and faculties.
- To support the University executive in more informed decision-making and the formulation of policy.
- To support the development of learning and teaching practice for staff and students.
Academic Division aims
- To become a centre of excellence for university administrative systems and support services.
- To continue to develop our customer focus and develop a greater level of “self service” provision.
- To support more effective and informed decision making throughout the University by the provision of timely and accurate management information.
- To improve and develop the Division’s services so that our contribution is seen as facilitative, enabling and valuable.